Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Believe

For those unfamiliar with Bluegrass, I want to introduce Dailey & Vincent. Although they have been performing for many years, we just 'discovered' them recently. They are more than just Bluegrass, they are more than just gospel, they are gifted in a way that very few have been to spread love, laughter, and such profound truths about God, family, love, and self.

Treat yourself. Sit back, close your eyes, and enjoy a moment with Dailey & Vincent. You will be glad you did.



Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; and where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:1-2

Do you believe?

May the Lord bless you.

No comments: